Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Drum Saga Continues

Just received an email from Quakes fan relations and they said upon further review - only 2 drums will be allowed per supporter group and they will only be allowed in Sec 109.

This means that the Q's are taking a stand on this and leaves H, me, and others in Sec 108 out in the cold and drumless. We do our best to drum WITH the supporter groups - not against them - but I guess that doesn't matter.

The Quakes tried to work with us by allowing us to bring our drums in if we entered with the "official supporter groups". Clearly, this "accommodation" has ended. Period.

Do I need to get a petition signed by all those in Sec 108 that support our drumming? My initial letter to the front office was a warning shot. Time to bring out the heavy ammunition I guess. (The interesting thing is that I understand it is the "official" supporter groups that want this rule enforced. Thanks for the support you guys.)

FC Gold Pride is starting to look really good right now...

No comments: