Sunday, May 2, 2010

Quakes beat the Rapids 1-nil

Can you believe it? The Q's have one their 2nd straight home game - beating the Colorado Rapids on Sat 5/1 at Buck Shaw. It wasn't an easy win - trying to hold on after Wondo scored tha games first goal, but Joe Cannon made some key saves and helped the team capture 3 more points.

Lisa got her free "facebook update" ticket, H, Dave, Ed, and I (along with jr. member Sean) kept the beat going in Sec 108. Where was Sharon? At an Eagles concert at the Tank. Will we ever see her again this season? She has missed some of the best games we have seen t he past 2 years. Hope to see her back this coming Sat as we face the Red Bulls.

Dave, H, and I grabbed a bowl of pho after the game (somewhere on El Camino Real).

1 comment:

Lisa E. said...

And that ticket is much appreciated... :-) More friends to try to bribe into coming with me for only $12 ! :-) Woo-hoo ! Who wouldn't want to hang with 108 ?? I guess I need to start figuring out who will be my surprise guest this weekend... :-) Thanks again for all the fun !